For the pinnacle of easy setup and dependable bridges, our standard portable units are an ideal solution. With a variety of spans ranging from 20'-90' and engineered for easy assembly, our bridges get our customers moving quickly. Our bridges are also winchable and skidable for easy implementation and extra durability.
Our Portable Bridges are engineered to withstand heavy loads and constant traffic. With a heavy duty timber deck supported by a rigid steel super structure, these bridges are meant to last and require low maintenance. Even the steel we use is resistant to rust and painted in highly visible safety yellow.
Features common to all our bridges:
- Easily winchable, skidable and very durable, permitting easy installation and quick access
- Designed and fabricated to CAN/CSA-S6, Canadian Highway Bridge Design Code, and modified for industrial applications
- Bridge superstructures are fabricated from bridge weathering steel, no painting or maintenance required
- All welding conforms to CSA-59 requirements and bridges are fabricated in CWB Certified facilities
- Railings are painted with “bright safety yellow” for additional visibility
- Bridges up to 80’ are built with sturdy pull pipes (winch tubes) included into the design
- All designed for CAN/CSA-S6 CL-625, CL-750, CL-800 and BCFS L100 loadings
Standard Portable Dimensions
- Length: 20'-90'
- Running Surface: 14"
- Splash Guards: 12"
Less Assembly Required
All of our Standard Portable Bridges are single piece units. This allows for even easier transportation, on site assembly and removal. Whether our customers setup the bridges themselves or use our services, the job gets done fast.