Northern Mat & Bridge (NMB) is currently looking for an experienced Wash Bay Attendant to join our growing team at our shop/head office in Clairmont, AB. Reporting to the Shop Foreman, the Wash Bay Attendant is primarily responsible for washing/cleaning all NMB equipment in our state of the art wash bay facility.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Washing and cleaning pick-ups, commercial trucks, heavy equipment
- General shop clean up and maintenance
- Transporting company trucks around town
- Providing strong customer service to involved businesses
- Operating vehicles professionally and in a safe manner
- Other duties as required
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Team player
- Can work independently
- Physically capable
- Not afraid to get dirty
- Standard First Aid and Skid Steer Ticket an asset
- Clean drivers abstract a must (Class 5)
- Washing/detailing experience an asset
- Able to pass an pre-employment drug screening
Compensation will be based on experience and qualifications. We also offer a great employer paid benefits package and RSP matching plan.
If you think your skill base matches what we are looking for please send us your resume and current drivers abstract by Fax 780-538-1839, email HR@northernmat.ca, or apply online.
NMB is an equal opportunity employer and a drug and alcohol-free workplace.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org