Reporting to the Shop Mechanic and Maintenance Manager, the Shop Hand is primarily responsible for general clean up, washing equipment, being a maintenance helper and doing parts runs/pick up.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Washing and cleaning pick-ups, commercial trucks, heavy equipment
- Assisting Shop Mechanic
- General shop and yard clean up and maintenance
- Transporting company trucks around town and parts running
- Providing strong customer service to involved businesses
- Operating vehicles professionally and in a safe manner
- Other duties as required
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Team player
- Can work independently
- Physically capable
- Not afraid to get dirty
- Standard First Aid and Skid Steer Ticket an asset
- Clean drivers abstract a must (Class 5)
- Washing/detailing/maintenance/cleaning experience an asset
- Able to pass an pre-employment drug screening
Compensation will be based on experience and qualifications. NMB offers a great employer paid benefits package, health care spending account, Employee Family Assistance Program, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, and RSP matching plan.
If you think your skill base matches what we are looking for please send us your resume and current drivers abstract.
NMB is an equal opportunity employer and a drug and alcohol-free workplace.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com