Reporting to the Purchasing Manager, the Shipping/Receiving Parts Assistant is responsible for assisting in the shipment and delivery of parts and inventory needs of all Northern Mat & Bridge equipment. The Shipping/Receiving Parts Assistant will help ensure that all trucks, trailers, and equipment have parts available on site or can be obtained in a reasonable amount of time.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receive, unpack and sort incoming parts, supplies and materials
- Shipping parts to different locations across Canada
- Storing and organizing parts
- Data entry of parts inventory
- Running parts around town in company truck
- Working with co-workers and vendors professionally
- Other shop duties as required
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Mechanically inclined
- Work independently
- Team player
- Positive attitude
- Can do attitude
- Experience working in Shipping/Receiving position
- Experience with any of the following parts a huge asset: Kenworth, Ford, Cat, John Deere, and Komatsu
- Grade 12 education
- Clean Class 5 License
- Inventory Software training and experience a strong asset
Compensation will be based on experience and qualifications. We offer a great employer paid benefits package. Opportunity of Parts apprenticeship after 1 year of employment.
If you think your skill base matches what we are looking for, please send us your resume and current drivers abstract by Fax 780-538-1839, email HR@northernmat.ca, or apply online.
NMB is an equal opportunity employer and a drug and alcohol-free workplace.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com