Website Northern Mat & Bridge
Reporting to the Calgary Office Manager, the Reception/Administrative Assistant is responsible for providing administration support to Northern Mat & Bridge Calgary Office. The Reception/Administrative Assistant ensures that administrative needs are effectively managed amongst other duties as required.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answering telephone/transferring calls to appropriate parties and taking clear concise messages when required
- Reconcile and code employee expense accounts
- Assist with travel arrangements – hotel bookings, flight bookings, car rentals, etc
- Inputting information into tracking records
- Online and paper filing, scanning, ordering office supplies and other general office duties
- Sorting daily mail, preparing packages and arranging courier pick up
- Greeting/helping all visitors
- Coordinate and set up meeting rooms, order catering, and cleaning up after meetings
- Organizing and completing services requests through the building’s online booking system
- Complete other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong computer skills
- Team player
- Positive attitude
- Work independently
- 2+ years’ experience working in an office/admin capacity
- 2+ years’ experience using multi-line telephone system
- MS Office experience a must (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- 40+ wpm typing speed a must
- Grade 12 Education
- Post-Secondary Education in Administration an asset
- Class 5 License
Compensation will be based on experience and qualifications. We offer a great employer paid benefits package.
If you think your skill base matches what we are looking for, please send us your resume by, email HR@northernmat.ca, or apply online.
NMB is an equal opportunity employer and a drug and alcohol-free workplace.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org