Reporting to the Plant Manager & Plant Supervisor, the Mat Plant Labourer is responsible for the production in their area of the mat plant facility.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Physically fit and able to keep up with the production line
- Quality control and quality assurance of access mats
- Finishing tasks in a timely manner
- Working with supervisor to maintain an orderly and safe work site
- Maintaining and cleaning equipment
- Other duties as required
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Team player
- Safety cautious
- Attention to detail
- Strong work ethic
Credentials and Experience
- Physical labour experience
- Previous lumber/manufacturing experience an asset
- Capable of running power tools/equipment
- Enjoy manufacturing environment/schedule
Successful applicants must provide their own steel toe boots. Other necessary PPE will be provided.
Starting wage is $15.95/hr and we offer a health benefits package.
If your skill set matches the above, and believe you would be an asset to our growing team, please email your resume to email@example.com, Fax 780-538-1839, or apply online.
NMB is an equal opportunity employer and a drug and alcohol-free workplace.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org