Northern Mat & Bridge LP
To provide training, guidance and support to all field operations and activities of Northern Mat and Bridge LP, assistance in ensuring compliance amongst all employees, contractors, and members of the public.
*No Contractors Please*
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Use Northern Mat & Bridge inspection forms, task analysis forms, and risk matrices, to conduct field compliance audits.
- Submit electronically a daily summarization report.
- Submit all originals and copies of all documentation to Northern Mat and Bridge.
- Advise Northern Mat & Bridge employees and subcontractors on matters regarding Northern Mat & Bridge, client requirements, and OHS Policy and Legislation, and other governing bodies when required.
- Inspect employee and subcontractor training certifications.
- Inspect HSE equipment, maintain HSE equipment, and restock employees as needed in the field, yards, facilities, equipment, and vehicles.
- Promote Northern Mat & Bridge HSE culture to employees, subcontractors, and clients.
- Assist, and make recommendations regarding regular inspections of all facilities, offices, yards, and shops.
- Assist in the preparation of the Northern Mat and Bridge internal and external audits, conduct Northern Mat and Bridge audits as required.
- Implement onsite HSE plans, including emergency response plan, ensure compliance amongst NMB employees and contractors.
- Ensure all employees and subcontractors are aware of their HSE roles and responsibilities.
- Ensure all employees and subcontractors are aware of and follow client and Northern Mat and Bridge LP rules, policies and procedures.
- Facilitate and/or participate in daily and weekly toolbox meetings and the risk mitigation process. Submit leading indicator reports as required.
- Submit monthly field activities summary.
- Submit monthly expense report.
- Provide Northern Mat and Bridge with copies of Drivers Abstract, Drivers Licence and copies of current safety tickets, and certifications.
- Development of forms, policies, procedures as required.
- Train and coach employees and subcontractors on use of Northern Mat & Bridge HSE program and documentation.
- Provide copies and maintain records of all training provided to field employees, provide copies of all examinations and certifications.
- Conduct field orientations as required and new employee orientations as required.
- Other duties as required.
- Minimum NCSO, CRSP, GSCO or equivalent or ability to obtain.
- 2+ Years’ experience in a HSE Position.
- Experience in facilitation of training, development of training curriculum incident investigation.
- Bridge and Matting product knowledge a definite asset.
- Courses or seminars on supervision, safety, teaching, facilitation or management an asset.
- Strong computer skills, program development, people, leadership and team building capabilities.
- Able to maintain working relationships, communication and promote culture.
Compensation will be based on experience and qualifications. We offer a great employer paid benefits package, and RSP matching program.
If you think your skill base matches what we are looking for please send us your resume by Fax 780-538-1839, email HR@northernmat.ca, or apply online.
NMB is an equal opportunity employer and a drug and alcohol-free workplace.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org