Northern Mat & Bridge (NMB) is Canada’s first choice in providing safe, cost-effective temporary access solutions for any industry, including; Power Transmission and Distribution; Pipeline; Oil & Gas; Emergency Response; Renewable Energy; Forestry; Mining and General Construction. As a leading industrial service provider, NMB is Canada’s largest provider of access mats and have operations from British Columbia to Newfoundland. Specifically, NMB’s turnkey service model provides confidence to our customers that their access needs will be met. With its internal manufacturing capabilities and fleet of equipment combined with its 50+ yards across Canada, NMB is well positioned to serve its customers.
Reporting to the area Superintendent at the Edson Office, the Branch Administrative Assistant is responsible for providing administration support to Northern Mat & Bridge Edson Office. The Branch Administrative Assistant ensures that administrative needs are effectively managed amongst other duties as required.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answering telephone/transferring calls to appropriate parties
- Greeting/helping all visitors
- Process POs and work orders for the maintenance department
- Process the daily job packs/reports submitted from job site supervisor
- Track & assist with obtaining approvals for billing tickets
- Update and review customer mat tracking spreadsheets
- Booking travel arrangements (Hotel and Flights)
- Ordering and organizing office supplies
- Online and paper filing/scanning
- Reconcile and code employee expense accounts
- Cross training in other departments when possible/necessary
- Tiding and cleaning office periodically
- Other duties when required
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong computer skills
- Demonstrate strong attention to detail
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Team player
- Positive attitude
- Work independently
- 2+ years’ experience working in an office/admin capacity
- MS Office experience a must (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- 40+ wpm typing speed a must
- Grade 12 Education
- Post-Secondary Education in Administration an asset
- Class 5 License
Compensation will be based on experience and qualifications. We offer a great employer paid benefits package, and RSP matching program.
If your skill set matches the above, and believe you would be an asset to our growing team, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, Fax 780-538-1839, or apply online.
NMB is an equal opportunity employer and a drug and alcohol-free workplace.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com