Northern Mat & Bridge (NMB) is growing! We are looking for an experienced Accounts Receivable Administrator to join our dedicated team in Clairmont. NMB is committed to the success of our employees and promote a healthy work life balance. We work hard to achieve results and have fun doing it.
The Accounts Receivable Administrator will report to the Accounts Receivable Lead and be responsible for the financial care of our customers. You will work closely with operations and sales to ensure invoicing is completed in a timely manner and meets the customers’ requirements for invoicing and reporting. The accounts receivable team works collaboratively to support system integration, prepare month-end accruals and collection activities and receivables reporting.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Invoicing customer for operations, sales and rentals in a timely manner
- Process holdback requests
- Communicating with internal and external customers to ensure customer invoicing requirements are met
- Tracking PO and other customer issued contract approvals
- Updating collection comments and customer information
- Support and follow policies and procedures
- Other duties as required
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent attention to detail
- Analytical and critical thinker
- Professionalism and confidentiality
- Communication and relationship management
- Minimum five years experience in accounts receivable
- Intermediate skills in Excel and proficient experience with Microsoft Office
- Experience with Open Invoice, Cortex and Ariba
- Experience using Navision would be an asset
- Knowledge of provincial PST would be an asset
- High School Diploma
- Post-Secondary Education in Administration, Finance or Accounting would be an asset
Compensation will be based on experience and qualifications. NMB offers a great employer paid benefits package, health care spending account, Employee Family Assistance Program and RSP matching plan.
If you think your skill base matches what we are looking for please send us your resume and current drivers abstract by email HR@northernmat.ca, or apply online.
NMB is an equal opportunity employer and a drug and alcohol-free workplace.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com