The Solids Control Technician is responsible for providing dewatering and solids control services at the Matador Wash Plant.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Fully participate in the Northern Mat and Bridge LP HSE Program
- Take direction from Superintendents/Matador Supervisor and be a team player
- Assist in rigging up and rigging out of company equipment at the Matador Wash Plant
- Work outdoors for long periods of time in all weather conditions
- Any other duties as required/directed by management
Work Experience Requirements:
- Previous field experience in the Oil and Gas industry desired; dewatering and solids control experience preferred
- Other training or experience in electrical/mechanical activities will be considered
- Must be highly organized, willingness to learn, strong work ethic, and have attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Oilfield training ticket (H2S, First Aid, WHMIS, Heavy Equipment and Confined Spaces) preferred, however Northern Mat and Bridge LP will provide training
- Valid driver’s license with clean driver’s abstract
- High school diploma/GED equivalent
- Mechanical aptitude required
- Advanced level of analytical ability to find solutions to complex technical problems
- Basic computer skills (excel, word, outlook) required
Compensation will be based on experience and qualifications. We also offer a great employer paid benefits package and RSP matching plan.
If you think your skill base matches what we are looking for please send your resume and drivers abstract by Fax 780-538-1839, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or apply online.
NMB is an equal opportunity employer and a drug and alcohol-free workplace.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com