Reporting to the Controller, the Receptionist is responsible for providing administration support to Northern Mat & Bridge Head Office. The Receptionist mainly ensures that all calls are effectively transferred to the appropriate parties, amongst other duties as required.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answering telephone and directing calls as required
- Greeting/helping all visitors
- Reconcile and code employee expense accounts and company credit cards
- Booking travel arrangements (Hotels and Flights)
- Arranging meals and other special requests for meetings
- Online and paper filing
- Ordering and organizing office supplies
- Retrieval and distribution of mail
- Cross training in other departments when possible/necessary
- Daily tidying of kitchen areas and boardroom
- Filing, scanning and other duties when required
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong computer skills
- Team player
- Positive attitude
- Work independently
- 1+ years’ experience working in an office reception position
- MS Office experience a must (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- 40+ wpm typing speed a must
- Grade 12 Education
- Post-Secondary Education in Administration an asset
- Class 5 License
Compensation will be based on experience and qualifications. We offer a great employer paid benefits package, and RSP matching program.
If you think your skill base matches what we are looking for please send us your resume by Fax 780-538-1839, email HR@northernmat.ca, or apply online.
NMB is an equal opportunity employer and a drug and alcohol-free workplace.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org