Website Northern Mat & Bridge LP
NMB is currently looking for a Quality Management System (QMS) Professional to join our growing team at our Head Office in Clairmont, Alberta.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain and oversee all aspects of the QMS
- Ensure proposed revisions to the QMS Manual are correctly reviewed
- Submit the QMS Manual to third parties when required
- Maintain the QMS Manual Revision Record
- Plan internal quality audits
- Prepare required reports and results
- Analyze data and system outputs
- File and organize all aspects of QMS
- Other duties as required
Credentials and Experience
- 3+ years’ experience in an Auditing/Administration role a must
- Experience with quality management systems
- Post-Secondary Education in Administration and/or QMS an asset
- Solid auditing experience
- Strong experience with excel and word
- Knowledge of ISO 9001:2015 standards considered a valuable asset
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Excellent attention to detail
- Extremely organized and particular
- Great communication skills
- Strong computer skills
Compensation will be based on experience and qualifications. We offer a great employer paid benefits package, and RSP matching program.
If you think your skill base matches what we are looking for please send us your resume by Fax 780-538-1839, email HR@northernmat.ca, or apply online.
NMB is an equal opportunity employer and a drug and alcohol-free workplace.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org