Reporting to the Operations Manager, the Operations Coordinator is responsible for providing support to the Operations department. The Operations Coordinator ensures that all administrative needs are effectively managed amongst other duties as required.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Help support the scheduling of crews to different jobs/job sites, including creation/editing of a master crew schedule
- Assist Operations Manager with scheduling of crews, trucking and project dispatches
- Monitor hours work of Field Supervisors and Equipment Operators
- Track & assist with obtaining approvals for operations billing tickets
- Communicate job status with Inventory & Accounts Receivable at various stages – start, equipment mob, mat mob, mat demob, equipment demob & job closed/completed.
- When Supervisors are assigned to active jobs, ensuring paperwork is received the next day, and is correct & complete
- Ensure inventory movements received in the job pack are complete and accurate
- Track contractor hours for reporting to HSE and clients
- Supervise projects and job pack processing as required during busy times
- Track & Report progress on large scale projects
- Assist with processing daily job packs/reports submitted from job site operators or supervisor
- Assist HSE department in daily activities such as new hire orientations, training summaries, reporting field activities.
- Perform additional duties as assigned by Operations and Health and Safety
- Other duties when required
- Scan and save equipment and vehicle inspections
- Process any paper copies of HA, Leading Indicators, etc.
- Inventory supply room and order supplies as required
- Monthly Driving behavior letters for operations manager, HSE manager, and VP, East
- Scan and upload orientation documents and add to Itrak as required
- Setup onboarding as required
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong computer skills
- Team player
- Positive attitude
- Work independently
- Strong scheduling skills
- 2+ years’ experience working in a coordinator role / capacity
- MS Office experience a must (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Post – Secondary Education – in Project Management or Construction Management
- Engineering Degree an asset
- Health and Safety background an asset
- Class G License
Compensation will be based on experience and qualifications. We offer a great employer paid benefits package, and RSP matching program.
If you think your skill base matches what we are looking for please send your resume and drivers abstract directly to our Eastern HR representative:
NMB is an equal opportunity employer and a drug and alcohol-free workplace.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com