Reporting to the Plant Manager the Mat Plant Labourer is responsible for the production in their area of mat plant facility.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Keeping up with the production line
- Finishing tasks in a timely manner
- Working with supervisor to maintain an orderly and safe work site
- Maintaining and cleaning equipment
- Other duties as required
Credentials and Experience
- Physical labour experience
- Previous lumber/manufacturing experience an asset
- Capable of running power tools/equipment
- Enjoy manufacturing environment/schedule
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Team player
- Safe worker
- Pay attention to detail
- Have hard work ethic
Free shuttle from Grande Prairie to Rycroft and back provided. Or from Fairview to Rycroft and back!
Successful applicants must provide their own steel toe boots. Other necessary PPE will be provided.
We offer an employer paid benefits package.
If your skill set matches the above, and believe you would be an asset to our growing team, apply online, email email@example.com or Fax 780-830-3024, or feel free to pop by to submit a resume!
NMB is an equal opportunity employer and a drug and alcohol-free workplace.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://northernmat.ca/careers/apply-online/ →