Website Northern Mat & Bridge LP
Reporting to the Plant Manager the Mat Plant Labourer is responsible for the production in their area of mat plant facility.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Physically fit and able to keep up with the flow of work
- Quality control and quality assurance of access mats
- Finishing tasks in a timely manner
- Working with supervisor to maintain an orderly and safe work site
- Maintaining and cleaning equipment
- Other duties as required
Credentials and Experience
- Physical labour experience
- Previous lumber/manufacturing experience an asset
- Capable of running power tools/equipment
- Enjoy manufacturing environment/schedule
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Team player
- Safety cautious
- Pay attention to detail
- Have strong work ethic
Successful applicants must provide their own steel toe boots.
Starting wage is $14.50/hr and we offer a benefits package.
If your skill set matches the above, and believe you would be an asset to our growing team, please stop by in person to:
1637 River Road, ask for Kevin
Or email your resume to email@example.com, Fax 780-538-1839, or apply online.
NMB is an equal opportunity employer and a drug and alcohol-free workplace.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org