Reporting to the Plant Manager the Mat Plant Labourer is responsible for the production in their area of mat plant facility.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Physically fit and able to keep up with the production line
- Quality control and quality assurance of access mats
- Finishing tasks in a timely manner
- Working with supervisor to maintain an orderly and safe work site
- Maintaining and cleaning equipment
- Other duties as required
Credentials and Experience
- Physical labour experience
- Previous lumber/manufacturing experience an asset
- Capable of running power tools/equipment
- Enjoy manufacturing environment/schedule
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Team player
- Safety cautious
- Pay attention to detail
- Have strong work ethic
Successful applicants must provide their own steel toe boots. Other necessary PPE will be provided.
We offer an employer paid benefits package.
If your skill set matches the above, and believe you would be an asset to our growing team, please email your resume to email@example.com, Fax 780-538-1839, or apply online.
NMB is an equal opportunity employer and a drug and alcohol-free workplace.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org