Reporting to the Northern Mat and Bridge Assistant HSE Manager, the HSE Admin-Coordinator is a safety sensitive position, requiring a high level of professionalism and confidentiality. HSE Admin-Coordinator must strictly adhere to all Northern Mat and Bridge Policy, rules, and procedures and all provincial and federal regulations and laws at all times while working for Northern Mat & Bridge. HSE Admin-Coordinator must set an example for employees, subcontractors, and clients.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide administrative support to the HSE team
- Perform data-entry, documentation, printing and filing duties
- Maintain a confidential filing system
- Compile and prepare reports as required
- Assist in client and pre-qualification RFQ and Bids
- Assist in onboarding and training process
- Provide support for the JHSC
- Conduct safety meetings, HSE worksite observations, and inspections as required
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must have the ability to travel as required
- Willingness to obtain HSE certification
- Knowledge of OHS and environmental regulations across Canada will be considered an asset
- Meticulous organization and time management
- Pro-active with a positive attitude
- Willingness to learn
- Team player with the ability to be self-directed
- 1+ years’ experience working in an HSE role
- MS Office experience a must (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook)
- Experience in Health, Safety, and Environment pre-job planning and bid development will be considered an asset
- Grade 12 education
- NCSO or OHS qualification an asset
- Class 5 license
- Candidates without certification but a passion and experience in HSE will be considered
Compensation will be based on experience and qualifications. We offer a great employer paid benefits package, and RSP matching program.
If you think your skill base matches what we are looking for please send us your resume by Fax 780-538-1839, email HR@northernmat.ca, or apply online.
NMB is an equal opportunity employer and a drug and alcohol-free workplace.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org