Reporting to the Superintendent of Wash Systems and Development, the Field Labourer is responsible for the general labouring around the job site. These duties may include clean-up, basic maintenance, and other necessary duties to help out around the job site.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Basic maintenance of equipment
- Operation of equipment
- Keeping area’s neat and tidy
- Finishing tasks in a timely manner
- Working with Superintendent and fellow workers to maintain an safe work site
- Maintaining and cleaning equipment
- Other duties as required
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Team player
- Safe worker
- Have hard work ethic
- Capable to travel
- Physical labour experience
- Mechanical experience a strong asset
- Experience in a team setting
- Grade 12 Education preferred but not necessary
- Safety tickets a strong asset
- Additional training an asset
Compensation will be based on experience and qualifications. We offer a great employer paid benefits package, and RSP matching program.
If you think your skill base matches what we are looking for please send us your resume and current drivers abstract by Fax 780-538-1839, email HR@northernmat.ca, or apply online.
NMB is an equal opportunity employer and a drug and alcohol-free workplace.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com